Steel Sheet Piles
Steel sheet piles are used in a variety of applications from temporary or permanent cofferdams and retaining walls.
Steel Sheet piles and interlocking options
Steel sheet piles are used in a variety of applications from temporary or permanent cofferdams and retaining walls to marine works and foundation construction.
The pile sections are designed to be as light as possible without compromising strength and durability. the design of the interlocks offers a good degree of watertightness and aids pitching and driving.
Dependent on ground conditions, consideration must be given to the length of the pile to be driven, depth of penetration & ground loadings.
Advantages of using sheet piles
- High strength to weight ratio
- Good degree of watertightness
- Comprehensive range of heavy section profiles and lengths available
- High section modulus leading to reduced deflections
- Good driving properties and durability
- Lengths up to 18m available for hire
Please see the Piletec brochure